ACT! for America was founded by Brigitte Gabriel, a Lebanese immigrant who came to the United States after losing her country of birth to militant Muslim fundamentalists during the Lebanese Civil War.
Now an American citizen, Gabriel founded ACT! for America to give Americans their voice back. That unique American voice, full of joy and anticipation of better days and infinite aspirations…muted by the scourge of political correctness.
Muted by intimidation, as evidenced by the increasing use of slurs such as “Islamophobe” by Muslim apologists against anyone who dares to speak the truth about Islamic radicalism, terror and jihad.
Muted by fear of lawsuits. Muted by fear of physical assault.
ACT! for America was created to provide American citizens a means to be a collective voice for the democratic values of Western Civilization, such as the celebration of life and liberty, as opposed to the authoritarian values of Islamofascism, such as the celebration of death, terror and tyranny.
This collective, grassroots voice will triumphantly rise above political correctness and intimidation.
- Create a nationwide network of chapters in order to more effectively inform, educate and mobilize Americans regarding the multiple threats of Islamofascism, and what they can and must do to protect themselves and their country against this determined enemy.
- Through direct lobbying and grassroots action, speak out for public policies that protect our national security and our way of life.
- Arm activists with the information to get involved and take effective action.
- Hold our elect ed representatives accountable by educating voters as to how their representatives vote on issues of importance in the fight against Islamofascism.
- Develop coalitions with like-minded organizations to magnify our voice and increase our effectiveness.
- Fearlessly speak out in defense of America, Israel and Western civilization.
The ACT! for America vision:
- A citizen action network that aggressively promotes and implements educational programs that teach and enable citizen participation in the defense of America on the community, city, state, and national level.
- A citizen action network that is vigilant and quick to respond to anti-American and anti-Israel media bias and “politically correct” apologists for Islam in the media, academia and politics.
- A citizen action network that holds our elected officials accountable for defending and protecting the United States and its only democratic ally in the Middle East, the State of Israel.
- A citizen action network that promotes public policies and legislation that defend America and democratic values against the terror and tyranny of Islamofascism
- A citizen action network that will partner with like-minded organizations to coordinate effective public relations campaigns to speak against media bias and religious bigotry wherever it exists:
In the western media – television, radio, and print media among the intellectual elite; on American college campuses; Churches, Synagogues and Mosques; on the local, state, and national level; worldwide.
As a well-informed and well-organized citizen action network, ACT! for America will be the front-line voice for freedom-loving Americans everywhere.