“We must unite our voices and demand that our elected officials put the safety, security and freedom of the citizens of the United States above concerns for political correctness or the rights of those who want to harm us or radically alter our way of life,” says ACT! for America Founder and President Brigitte Gabriel.
The vision of the Omaha chapter is to:
- Promote and implement educational programs that teach and enable citizen participation in the defense of America on the community and the city level in Omaha, Nebraska, as well as the state and national levels.
- Respond to anti-American and anti-Israel media bias and “politically correct” apologists for militant Islam in the media, academia and politics.
- Hold our elected officials accountable for defending and protecting the United States and its only democratic ally in the Middle East, the State of Israel.
- Promote public policies and legislation that defend America and democratic values against the terror and tyranny of Islamofascism.
- Partner with like-minded organizations to coordinate effective public relations campaigns to speak against media bias and religious bigotry wherever it exists.
“Although the Omaha area isn’t overrun with militant Islamists, this area is not immune to radical Islamic intimidation. Our chapter seeks to educate local citizens about the war that has been declared on America by jihadists and equip our citizens with peaceful, constructive tools to bring about a positive change in local policy and public opinion,” says Omaha ACT! for America Stephanie Reis.
For more information about this newly formed local organization, please visit ACT! For America. Concerned Americans interested in joining the Omaha chapter can inquire with the chapter leader e-mail address or at the ACT! For America Local Chapter are on the website.