Whether we are reviewing the President’s remarks on Ramadan or of those proposing an interfaith partnership, it is always best to go back to the source for the most accurate information. Review what the President said, here. This is nothing more thas pro-Moslem, obsequious blather from our “American” president. However, among the lies and tripe, he at least tells the truth that Ramadan is a time when Moslems are supposed to read (or listen to) the entire Koran. Please don’t tell me these verses are taken out of context – there is just too much evidence, out of context or not, that these are the basic tenants of true, pure Islam from the writings of the Prophet, Mohammed.
Tip of the hat to Carl G.
- “ the (only) religion (acceptable) before God is Islam.” (3:19)
- ” If anyone desires a religion other than Islam, never will it be accepted of him.” (3: 85)
- “You are the noblest community ever raised up for mankind.” (3:110)
ATTITUDE TOWARDS NON-MOSLEMS
- The unbelievers among the people of the book and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures. (98.6).
- Surely the vilest of animals in Allah’s sight are those who disbelieve. (8.55)
- The unbelievers are your inveterate enemy. (4:101)
- Mohammed is God’s apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another. (48:29).
- It is unlawful for a believer to kill another believer, accidents excepted. (4:92)
- Those who speak ill of God and his Apostle shall be cursed by God in this life and in the life to come. (33:57)
- Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. (5:51)
WAR ON NON-MOSLEMS
- Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and God’s religion shall reign supreme. (8:40)
- Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God’s religion reigns supreme. (2:193)
- The true believers fight for the cause of God, but the infidels fight for the devil.
- Fight then against the friends of Satan. (4:76)
- We will put terror into the hearts of the unbelievers. (3:151)
- I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers. (8:12)
- Fight for the sake of God those that fight against you, but do not attack them first. God does not love aggressors. Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is more grievous than bloodshed. (2:190-191)
- When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. (9:5)
- Fight against such of those to whom the Scriptures were given as believe in neither God nor the Last Day, … until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued. (9:29)
- Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. (9:73 and 66:9)
- Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. (9:123)
- When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads. (47:4)
- A prophet may not take captives until he has fought and triumphed in the land. (8:67)
- Behold, God has bought of the believers their lives and their possessions, promising them Paradise in return, and so they fight in God’s cause, and slay and are slain. (9:111)
- The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter; except for those who repent before they fall into your power: in that case, know that Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful
- Believers, retaliation is decreed for you in bloodshed: a free man for a free man, a slave for a slave, and a female for a female. (2:178)
- Let evil be rewarded with evil. (42:41)
- If anyone attacks you, attack him as he attacked you. (2:194)
- Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please. (2:223)
- Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other… Good women are obedient. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them, forsake them in beds apart, and beat them.” (4:34)
CHRISTIANS AND JEWS
- In blasphemy indeed are those that say that God is Christ the son of Mary. (5:17)
- The Jews call Ezra a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. ..Allah’s curse be on them! (9:30)
- ”Strongest in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews and the pagans.” (5:82)
WHO IS A BELIEVER?
- “Only those are believers who believe in Allah and his messenger.” (24:62)